Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Router replacement

There is a reason I haven't posted lately.  My router quit working so no internet.  I had to purchase a new one which cost me over $100. Yikes they're expensive.

I tried my hand at plugging it in and getting the software going so I could use the wireless feature.  I did fine with the desk computer, but when I tried to add my laptop, it took me a few hours to figure it out.

I don't give up easily though, so I kept at it until my laptop was able to get online wirelessly.  Yay, I'm able to surf the web, post on my blog and answer emails. 

Funny thing, it wasn't really difficult.  I felt kind of stupid when I found out how to do it.  :-)

Now I'll be able to keep up with my blog again.  What did we do without computers, the web, email, blogs, facebook, twitter, etc.?

Hopefully tomorrow I'll share another recipe.

Eating to live,
Laina :-)

No comments: